California Science & Engineering Fair:
Quick Guide for Reporters
This page is intended to provide news media reporters with quick
information and links to more detailed information which may be
of importance to their readers/listeners/viewers. For further
information, please contact
Assistant Director of Communications at the
California Science Center's Communication Department,
or phone: (213)744-2144.
- Fact Sheet for the 2018 Fair, April 23-24, 2018
- Press Releases
- Overview of the Fair (April 11)
- Photo Opportunities
- Public Viewing of all projects, students present (Monday, 3:00 - 4:30 pm)
- Keynote Address.
Speaker: Dr. Linda Spilker, JPL, Project Scientist for the Cassini Mission.
Location: Big Lab, Wallis Annenberg Building.
(Monday, 5:00 - 6:00 pm)
- Students and Judges fill the California Science Center
during Judging (Tuesday, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm)
- The Awards Ceremony, Wallis Annenberg Building (Tuesday,
4:00 - 5:30 pm)
- Frequenty Asked Questions by Students
- How can I qualify
for the California State Science & Engineering Fair?
- How will the
- Is there a public
Participants with Project Summaries
by where they come from
Tue Apr 17 14:56:54 PDT 2018
California Science & Engineering Fair
/ Reporters Quick Guide /